We get it, sometimes making it to the store can be difficult between work, events and busy schedules. But what if there was a way to get you and your group of friends together AND you got to enjoy some shopping? Now you can!
The Merry Moore is happy to announce private shopping parties are back - but now in our beautiful store location!
What do you need to do?
1. Contact us at email@example.com to request a date reservation. Private shopping parties can be booked for a 2-hour increment Tuesday-Friday between 4pm-8pm.
2. Invite all your gal pals. We require at least 10 people (including yourself) to attend, but no more than 30. There is no charge for the space. One of the best ways we recommend is to create a FB event and invite your friends. We can help with verbiage + photos. This is ideal for:
Girls Night Out
3. You're welcome to bring refreshments or snacks for your group. We just ask for nothing too messy as we would like our pretty clothes to stay pretty. We'll clean up at the end of the night.
4. Hostess Perks: For hosting this party, you'll get 10% of the night's total sales to use towards your store purchases! For example, if your party spends $500 then you'll get $50 towards your total. The hostess will also get 20% off one item. OR If this is for a fundraiser, we can donate 10% of the night's total sales towards a non-profit of your choice.
5. Not local? No problem! Thanks to social media you can host a virtual party. We will create a private Facebook group to go live and share all the cute things for your guests to respond to and purchase. They can purchase by giving their email and size during the live or by using a specified code at check-out so we know who to give credit to. You'll still get the same perks of 10% of the night's total sales to use for credit. Available for US residents only.
You ready to hang with your friends, shop in peace, AND earn store credit? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book today!
*Please note this is a boutique so if people are planning to sit we offer very limited seating options... aka an outdoor furniture set, a dining bench and a few chairs. Just enough for 10 people. :)